SleepNow Luxury Pillow
User Review( votes)
SleepNow Luxury Pillow
The SleepNow Luxury Pillow is a 3-in-1 product that allows you to adjust it for a soft, medium, or firm sleep surface. The pillow has a filled outer casing and two separate pillows within that you can remove to adjust the height. Due to this customizable feature, the pillow should work for every sleeper, no matter their preferences.
The Sleep Now Down-Alternative Pillow is a beautiful pillow. Sleepgram’s appeal is their emphasis on customization. Not only have they produced a great looking and great feeling pillow, but there’s two more inside. The pillow comes with a fluffy outer layer and you’ll find 2 more with the pull of a zipper. One layer has a red tab, which is more firm, the other layer has a blue tab, which is softer. The idea here is that you can change up the arrangement until you find a firmness best suited to your preferences. The company was founded in 2016 by two friends from Los Angeles.
- The ability to customize provides a few different options
- Identical in feel to a down pillow
- Designed in the USA, Made in China
- Looks like a high end, hotel quality pillow
- A little on the pricey side, with a single Queen size pillow starting at $65
- Can only be purchased directly from their site
About The Company
The Sleep Now Pillow is produced and manufactured by Sleepgram, a company founded in 2016 by a data analyst and software engineer in Los Angeles. As per the official website of Sleep Now, both founders saw or noticed an issue with the current pillow industry and came to a decision to do something about it.
Additionally, according to their website, Sleep Now begins with a sleepless night and ends with a sleepless night. For most people, sleeping time is not a de-stressing time, but a time for fear and anxiety. Sleep Now was established with the desire to make sleep a much better experience for everyone.
Furthermore, aside from its revolutionizing pillow, Sleep Now also offers a mattress protector, pillowcases, and a comforter.
Product Construction and Firmness
The Sleep Now pillow places itself apart or stands out from any traditional and conventional pillows with its three in one, sophisticated adjustable construction. It features 100 percent cotton and hypoallergenic cover with a breathable woven fine cotton or polyester fabric designed to stimulate cool sleeping.
Within the zippered outer cover are two different-sized, removable pillow inserts filled with hypoallergenic, soft polyester microfiber. The microfiber stuff is engineered to provide the feel of down without the use of animal products, odor potential, and allergy risks.
The two removable pillow inserts can be, for the most part, easily removed to customize the loft and firmness of the pillow. The Sleep Now can be put in order in any of the following combinations:
- Blue and Red together. If you leave both the red and blue inserts inside the case, it will create a higher, firmer-loft pillow. This combination is ideal or best for those sleepers who want to have a more supportive, taller pillow. It is also ideal for those suffering from back pain or back sleepers.
- Red only. The red insert, specified by a red tag, offers a, to some degree, slightly firmer feel. The pillow insert, at 4.5 inches, has a much higher loft compared to the blue insert. So, if you leave only the red insert inside the cover, it will create a medium-loft, medium-firm pillow. This option is best for those who want to have a taller and slightly firmer pillow with slightly more support. It is also ideal for those who suffer from shoulder pain or side sleepers.
- Blue only. The blue insert, specified by a blue tag, is perhaps the softest and velvety of the two inserts. It is also the thinnest at around 2.5 inches high. If you leave only the blue insert inside the zippered outer-cover, it will create a low-loft, soft pillow. The soft blue-only insert is best for those who want highly moldable, thin, and lightweight pillow. It is also ideal for those who suffer from neck pain or stomach sleepers.
Why Choose The SleepNow Pillow?
Well, there are a lot of good reasons why you should pick the Sleep Now Pillow. But here are four of the best reasons:
- Cruelty-free. Although real down pillows use animal feathers to make their filling as soft as possible, down pillow alternatives, such as the Sleep Now Pillow, are cruelty-free. So, if you are an animal lover or like to use things that do not have animal products in them, you should like this design.
- Cool and Breathable. The Sleep Now Pillow is made of a breathable material that promotes airflow. The cotton cover and filling on the pillow work well together to establish a cool sleep temperature and aid you to sleep comfortably and adequately through the night.
- Adjustable or Customizable Firmness. The SleepNow Pillow has a three in one design that allows you to use the extra layers to customize your level of comfort. Whether you are back, stomach, side, or a combination of three sleepers, you can find the right firmness and height for your sleep style.
- Hypoallergenic. If you are easily subjected to something bad or unpleasant and gets irritated by chemical smells and feathers, then you will surely like the Sleepgram pillow. This pillow uses or utilizes a down pillow alternative material, which copies the feel of the real down pillow without causing torment on sleepers.
My SleepNow Pillow Review
There were a few things I noticed immediately about the SleepNow pillow and I’ll mention them all in order.
To start off, I really appreciated the modern and distinct packaging. It’s nice to see that a company even included branded packaging in their business equation. It just says a lot. One could assume that if they’re meticulous about how a package, with their product inside of it, looks, then it says that they’ll pay the same attention to detail, when it comes to the actual product development.
Second, the pillow felt like a high-end item. The materials on the inside and out felt great to the touch. It really felt like a down pillow, even though it was not but that’s the point, right? The Sleepgram Down-Alternative Pillow is soft, soft, soft. Yes, you get 3 options and I can appreciate that but this isn’t exactly a solid feeling pillow. I like soft pillows, and their softest version (outer layer + blue tab pillow) of this pillow was just way too flat. The medium version (outer layer + red tab pillow) of it, howevSleepNow Luxury Pillow er, and the firm version (outer layer + both red and blue pillows), were the best.
It’s fluffy. It’s comfortable. It’s a genuinely pleasant pillow but I do not recommend this for someone who prefers firmer pillows or for someone who is used to foam pillows. It would absolutely not suit them. This pillow is for that one person that wants to be held by their bedding when they sleep. This is for the person who wants more than just a platform for their head at night.